BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Masquerade Party

Last Night was Nate's 20th Birthday Masquerade Party. It was fun. I spent most of the night getting ready and doing my makeup and Adrienne's makeup. There were a lot of people their some that i knew and others i didn't. None the less it was fun. Loud music, Entertaining dancing. lol and a visit from the police cause of loud noise and to also tell us that some people had to move cars cause it was a fire hazard. they wouldn't be able to get a fire truck down the street if they had to apparently. I got home about 2 am made a few crash and bangs cause I couldn't see in the dark. lol.

This is the makeup I did on Adrienne:

Here's the makeup I did on myself:

Just some random pics from the night:

1 comments:

Colleen said...

Love the makeup, Kate.