BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Favorite Picture swap

Another swap I joined was about favorite pictures. Being that I love photography, I couldn't say no to this one. I'm really liking the international swaps. although it may be sometime pricey. But I don't mind. Here's that I received:

Isn't the picture pretty!! it's of the green lakes in the capitol of Lithuania.

Yes it came all the way from Lithuania!!


I love the stamps. I'm keeping the envelope because of them. I think this might start me on a collection of stamps from other countries.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I just sent some magazines to england, can't wait to see what I get back. I think the out of country swaps are the coolest.

Elizabeth said...

Cool Swap Kate - but you should probably black out the addresses so the whole world doesnt have yours and her address lol

Grammie/Mom said...

Colleen, I didn't know you were swaping. Tell me more.