BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I got Crafty!!!!!

OMG can you believe it I actually did a craft!!!! I don't think I've done a craft just because in years. I made a home made journal. I found the tutorial on this blog. here's the direct link http://ourdescent.wordpress.com/2008/07/24/making-a-hand-sewn-journal/ I'm so proud of myself. I really enjoyed making the journal. this is going to be used in a swap I'm doing. I'll be sending it to Zurich, Switzerland. I'll also be receiving a journal from Switzerland. Now all have to do is fill out the journal with the story of my character. good thing I have til the end of novemver to send it out.Woops it's upside down. lol

I hand bound it and everything. It only took me 2 hours to make the entire journal.

This was a trial run for making journal.s I think I made the binding a little large for the amount of pages in my journal.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Shock is the only word to describe the way we felt when we saw that you had blogged. And not one but four! Now... can you help Beth get something going on her blog? We need pics of the baby!

Cool journal, BTW.

Elizabeth said...

Hoorah for you blogging and being crafty! :)