BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 6, 2008

So it's been a while...

I've been meaning to write a blog for quite some time. I'm sure I have a ton to write but not sure if i have time to write it all. It's been crazy lately. I started cosmetology school this past week. I love it. I've learned how to set a head in rollers(3 different ways), how to curl with a curling iron(the 2 proper ways), how to blow dry hair properly(the way I'll be tested by the state board) and a few other ways with the round nylon brush, the demen brush, the natural bristle brush, and the vent brush, all the different way to do pin curls, finger waves, and shampooing. Fridays are the most fun cause we have a different teacher. like her a lot. after all of our work is finished on fridays we can go get things done by other students. a number of people had their har cut. I had my bangs trimmed. I'm really enjoying school. it goes by real quick cause were constantly doing things. this is what I did in school the other day.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Sounds awesome. The head's hair looks cute too! Can't wait till you get good enough to do my hair!

Quincy said...

Nice job, Kate.