BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 12, 2008

On the Radio

The other day at school Jackie, one of the admissions directors was asking for volunteers to hand out hair products at a concert going on at the chance on Monday night. So I volunteered. later I found out that not only will I be getting in to the concert for free and handing out products, I will also be on the radio Monday morning helping to promote Capri. I will be going their along with a few of my friends for school. So Monday at 9 am will be on the radio


In other news Bettie Page Died last night. So sad :( She was 85 and died of a heart attack. Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Finally, someone else is blogging besides me! The radio/concert thing is cool.

Quincy said...

Awesomeness!