BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PHEW!!! (big update)

finally the holiday's are over!!! well kinda. we still have the Christmas tree up and a few presents lingering, and I still have to give one more gift to some one. then they are officially over.

OOO so I have a few pictures from the night I was working the concert....

the 4 of us girls are from Capri. left to right: Bryan, Me, Carly, Annie, Antoinette, and Jay

this is us with the band we the kings.

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. it just seems like I never have time to post a blog recently.

Schools going great!!! Were finally onto cutting hair. We started that this week. Well officially today. We did 2 hair cuts of the same nature(one length) the we had to blow dry both and boy are my arms tired. Holding a hairdryer up for about 20 can get tiring. plus I went over to Charlies last night with a bunch of friends and played his Wii.
that's a workout in itself for your arms. Needless to say I don't want to lift my arms right now.MMM Pizza!!! I didn't want my face in a pic at that moment so I put my plate in front of it.


Attacking Charlie!!!! We happen to like picking on charlie. He doesn't mind.

A water fight broke out in the house. George finally got the gun away from Charlie and was trying to empty it before he came into the room. He was unsuccessful.

Yeah so I have no clue why this pic was taken or when it happened. I don't remember it. I just thought it was Funny.

Ahh well that's all I have for now. I need to take some pictures of a few things and then I'll have some more to post.

1 comments:

Colleen said...

That is alot...you're a busy, busy girl.
Maybe if you get good, I'll let you cut my hair.
Maybe.