BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Addition

So I have a lovely new addition to my body. I LOVE it!!! It was done by Keavan Rivers at Zahra's Tattoo studio here in Beacon. The muscles in my neck are so sore right now. you don't realize how little fat you have on your back until you get a tattoo there. I found out after I had it done, that the area I got it is one of the more painful places to get done cause of the nerve concentration in that area. it didn't bother me too much. it was quite tolerable. I only visually expressed the pain on my face every once in a while when he hit a real tender spot. Every time he went over one area I could feel it by my elbow. and the fact that my lower back started tensing cause of the position I was in, that kept my focus from the pain somewhere else and not on my neck. The top pic is with out flash and the one below here is with. you can see the colors better with the flash. it's shiny cause I have A&D ointment on it. only a few more days before the dead layer of skin starts peeling off and scabbing. once that's finished I'll have a beautifully healed and lovely tattoo. Once it's healed I have to go back for them to take a pic. They couldn't get a good one yesterday since it was shiny.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

so what does this one mean? And does mom know?

Kate said...

yes mom knows. to me it's pretty much a representation of starting a new chapter and opening new doors in my life. also I have an insane infatuation with old ornate skeleton keys.

Elizabeth said...

i take some pretty good pictures lol... no but i like it its pretty

Leslie said...

so are you going to tell what the new doors and new chapters are? Are you doing something new? What are you up to sister?

Leslie said...

at a glance it kind of looks like your blog background...

Elizabeth said...

leslie's right - it kind of does resemble your blog background