BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 21, 2008

I might have something interesting to post at the end of the week ;) I didn't have my camera this past weekend, so I couldn't take any pics. Beth had it while she was in NYC.

I went and saw Dark Knight at the midnight showing on Thursday or should I saw early Friday morning with Jon. It was AMAZING!!!!! Heath Ledger did a great job. Friday night Jon and I took our guitars down to the pier and played around for a bit. I put some decoy money in the case. Jon ended up making $2 since he was the one playing at the time. After I had a freak out cause a spider crawled across my foot, we headed over to memorial park. after we played there for about an hour. we met Brian at Starbucks. Ended up hanging there for 2 hours. Brian is an amazing guitarist. I let him play my guitar. I wasn't in the mood to play anymore at that point. I hope we didn't annoy anyone. oh well. no one complained to management to tell us to stop. ran into a few old friends from High School. it was interesting talking to them.

so that's whats going on with me. I'll post more later. I have to get off to work.

0 comments: