BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SYTYCD

Ok so I have to thank Leslie forgetting me hooked on this show last year. I've been hooked all season. I just wanted to post a few of my favorite routines.

My newest obsession is the song that was in last weeks Jazz routine with Courtney and Mark.



I also LOVE the bollywood routine that Katee and Joshua did a few weeks back.



and also this one by Joshua and Katee:


I have a ton more favorites. but I'm not going to post them. this season was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I have to say I was sad to see Mark and Chelsea go home last week. I would rather see chelsea in tonights finale than Courtney. Although I love Marks quirkiness, I'm happy to see Twitch and Joshua in the finale. I loved all 3 guys and couldn't really choose who I wanted to see in the finale.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yea I agree - this season is AMAZING! I could watch these 3 videos over and over - nice choice... I really liked chelsea and mark's hip hop routine too... I think it's gonna be between Katee and Josh - and OMG the finale is tonight!!! *MEEP*