BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

RIP



ok so I wasn't planning on getting a new phone for a while, but sometimes unnexpected things happen. Like all of a sudden your screen stops working and goes all haywire and you can't get your messages or see whos calling or what not. I was on my lunch break yesterday and I was talking to charlie. After I hung up the phone with him, I went to go text someone and my screen started scrambling and it wouldn't go back at all. I dropped it 1 too many times, and the last time on friday when I dropped it was the last straw apparently. So I had Beth take me to the verizon store after work to get a new one. I LOVE my new phone. it's the Verizon Voyager and it's a touch screen. has a pretty great camera as well.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

My phone is on it's way out too, but the consolation is that maybe I'll get a cool new one.

Quincy said...

cool! I like your new phone!

Elizabeth said...

LOL... yeah nice ehrmmm phone

{Erica} said...

hey kate...

you are always more then welcome to join in my swaps...the more the merrier. I host a swap once every 2-3 months (about). hopefully next time :)