BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sickness

Ergh!!!!!

I've been pretty sick since mom and dad left. came down with a pretty bad cold Friday and it just keeps getting worse.

it's partly because of me staying out to the wee hours of the night and not getting much sleep so my immune system is down and it's also partly cause somehow my air conditioner was on 65 one night and I didn't realize it and slept with my door closed in a tiny room.

thinking about going to bed in a minute. Tay and I are off to the mall in the morning and then I have an appointment at Capri to fill out my financial aid so I can get enrolled very soon. I hope to be starting cosmetology school by october. November at the latest.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi, Kate. Sorry you're not feeling well, get better. Thanks for popping your head in on my blog. Can't wait to get up to NY and see you.

Quincy said...

Hope you feel better soon.